Monday, October 29, 2012

Radio Silence

I'm sure you all have been wondering what I have been up to.  Mom's computer broke, so I haven't been able to tell you all the exciting things I've done the past couple of weeks.... Mom and Lucy went on a trip and I got to spend a lot of time with my grandparents and Dad. I was very good for everyone and had a lot of fun! I also turned two recently! Mom threw me a big party this past weekend with some of my friends and my family.  It was a lot of fun! I got a ton of new toys and I've been playing with them all non stop since I brought them home. Hopefully we are able to get our computer up and running soon (Grandma Henderson was nice enough to lend Mom hers for a while....) so I can get back to keeping everyone informed of my shenanigans.


My mom made a giant collage of pictures from my life the past two years


I loved the cupcakes!
(The party theme was the Very Hungry Caterpillar, so we had all the food the caterpillar ate in the book)


Opening one of my presents. It is a flashlight that roars. I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment