Saturday, October 13, 2012

Birthday Presents!

Mom has been very busy lately... I've been a bit cranky because I'm getting a molar and that makes my days not super fun... I did get my very first birthday present in the mail last week and I was very excited about it! I had just come back from a very rainy trip to the zoo, and it hadn't ended the best, so it was fun for me to get something just for me when we got home!


A box just for me!


Reading the card


In classic toddler fashion, I enjoyed ripping up the tissue paper way too much!


An awesome shirt!

So, thank you so much Aunt Donna! I was very excited for my present. I wore my shirt to a party the other day and it was a hit... I also have already written you a thank you note, but my mom is out of stamps so it hasn't made it into the mail yet. So very sorry about that. Thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment