Thursday, December 29, 2011

Zoo Lights

We all bundled up and went to the Zoo Lights display tonight. Because I was going crazy when mom was trying to get me ready (I saw my sled and wanted to get in it right away... I don't understand why I can't sled IN the house!) we forgot my snow suit (she is blaming me because I carried it away from the pile of things that was supposed to go in the car....). Luckily, I was still able to keep warm. I had on my long underwear, a fleece sleeper, my jacket, wool socks for mittens, an old fleece jacket of dad's, two hats, and a scarf. And I was all bundled in a blanket. I was very warm! Here are some pictures from the evening. It was cool to see the animals at night, and I loved looking at all of the lights... especially the ones that danced with music!





No comments:

Post a Comment