Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Pictures!

Here are a few pictures from our little family Christmas. We had a nice time... I had already gotten all of my presents, but Santa left a few things for me in my stocking. One was a carton of eggs that has little chicks inside that cheep when I push on them.  Those are a lot of fun... I like to carry them all over the house.  The other thing was a shopping bag full of soft groceries that rattle. I like to put things in and out of that bag all day long. We also went sledding with the dogs at a real sledding hill. It was pretty fun until we went off the trail and I got covered in snow. I was over sledding after that....


My best dog friend, Snickers


Dad and I looking at our stockings


Investigating my new egg toy


Mom and I bundled up and getting ready to go sledding

No comments:

Post a Comment