Monday, October 24, 2011

Party Time

Saturday was my birthday party. I had SO much fun! Mom did a great job decorating the house and making lots of yummy food. I got to play with a lot of people and I got a lot of new toys!

This is a shot of what the house looked like from the door. Mom made the flags out of fabric, the paw prints on the walls, and the sign behind my high chair.


There was an 8x10 picture from every month hanging down the hallway so people could see how different I look now that I am a little boy!


A better picture of the sign behind my high chair


All the food! There were cake pops (Mom wouldn't let me have those...), bread sticks shaped like dog bones (my favorite), dog bone shaped cookies, onion dip, taco dip, and pretzels. Dad also grilled hot dogs and sausages. I did not like hot dogs at all! 


A few shots of me opening presents....




Grandma and Grandpa Henderson got me this awesome alligator walker. I LOVE it! I am also now taking 5-6 steps all on my own...


Uncle Jeff sent me this leap frog toy named "Scout" and mom asked me to give him a hug.


This was me yesterday morning playing with all of my new toys!


I had a lot of fun at my party and can't wait to see everyone again! Mom said I have to help her write thank you cards this week for all of the cool stuff I got. I hope everyone had as much fun this weekend as I did!







No comments:

Post a Comment