Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Today is Halloween. Mom and I just hung around the house all day because I have a bit of a runny nose and I was grumpy because my other front tooth is just coming through....


Then later, we went to the Zoo Boo! I was pretty skeptical, but played along, as I do like my baby sled. 


You can't really tell, but I'm dressed as a dog. Mom bought the costume about a month ago, and I'm wearing it over my snowsuit, so it is a little tight. The hood would not go over the hood of my snowsuit... but, I'm cute anyway!


We visited the wolves, my favorite!


And there were pumpkins...


A spooky tree complete with bubbles that had smoke in them


The snow leopard! I bet he was happy with the new snow. 


My goodie bag was all full... I still wasn't too sure of what to think. 


When we got home, I enjoyed pulling all the candy bars out of the candy dish and putting them back in.


Happy Halloween!




1 comment: