Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend!

We had quite a fun weekend. On Saturday, we drove out to Wasilla to get me some new cloth diapers. I did not really enjoy riding in the car, and SCREAMED for a while when we first started and right before we got there. Not sure why I don't enjoy the car, but I do NOT. Getting new diapers has been fun, but mom is trying to figure out the fit, so I have been needing a lot of clothing changes. I'm hoping we figure the diapers out soon, as getting my clothes changes so many times isn't too fun.

After going to the diaper store we went to a shooting range. Mom and I hung out in the lodge (which was super nice! Leather furniture and lots of ladies to fawn over me!) while dad shot some skeet. Then another long car ride home and more screaming...

On Sunday Grandma Brenda came over and played with me for a while before I went down for my afternoon nap. That was fun. I talked to her a lot and told her all about how mom and dad make me ride in the car for long periods of time and how much I hate it.

I hope everyone had as much fun this weekend as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment