Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catching up...

Mom decided I needed a blog... so, let's catch up on my life. I was born on October 20th... here is my first picture at home. Man, mom looks beat...

And yes, she knit that little outfit for me. It kept me warm in the cold, Alaskan winter.


Day two. I'm pretty cute.


Here I am hanging out with Dad. He's pretty awesome.


I spent a lot of my first days sleeping...

But I was still able to cause some trouble... here, I have wiggled my little baby foot out of my sleeper.


I had to go to the doctor, everything was fine. Mom's friend Jess made this hat for me.

I passed a hearing test. Mom knit this sweater for me, but it was too big before she put me in it... so this was the only time I left the house in it. 


I learned to make funny faces... 


This one was Mom's favorite.


My love affair with knitting and fiber started early. I can't wait to wear this vest that Mom's friend Carrie sent for me. 

Mom said she is going to make this fluff into yarn and make me something. I'll keep you posted on that.


For Halloween, I was a pumpkin. 

Then Thanksgiving came. After this picture, I spit up on my grandpa's poker table. Oops. 

I learned to smile!

Up close with Smiling Sawyer!


Christmas came, and my Aunt Allie bought me a lot of new clothes!


I dressed up for all of the parties Mom and Dad took me to.


Mom and Dad dressed me as a cowboy.


I didn't care for that.


Mom and I on New Year's Eve. I was "charging in the new year" with my rhino outfit. Mom really likes word play.


I am starting to enjoy tummy time.


And I've got some big muscles!

Whew!! That is a lot of living for three months. I will be updating more often now that you are all caught up on the happenings of me. Enjoy the rest of your week!























2 comments:

  1. Fun idea and lots of great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures say it all, well, what the captions don't. Clearly an extraordinary child who has it all: brains, good looks, muscles, and a natty dresser to boot!

    ReplyDelete