Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Reindeer farm

A lot of pictures in this post! Saturday the family went to the reindeer farm in Palmer and it was a day filled with fun! I got my face painted for the first time, rode a horse for the first time, got pulled by a tractor for the first time, ran around the hay maze, and even got a cupcake. The weather was great and it was a wonderful day!


Feeding the reindeer


Feeding the moose....this is one big moose!


The blue moose I had painted on my face. 



Launching potatoes!


Hay maze (complete with crazy hair! I found the tootsie roll bandit and got some candy)


Riding a horse! This was my second attempt, after waiting the first time, I decided I didn't want to. But, later in the day I waited in line again and was very brave and rode the horse! I had such a fun time. We might go back out for their Christmas festival in December!








No comments:

Post a Comment