Friday, January 27, 2012

New Winter Gear

Mom and Dad finally got with the program and got me some real mittens and outdoor boots. I was so excited to go play outside yesterday!


YEA! I love going outside!


I thought I wasn't going out and I was mad. I also thought Mom's handspun cowl looked better than the scarf I normally wear.


Finally outside!


So much snow!

I played outside for a while. I walked around the porch and then ventured into the driveway. Mom then tried to go walking with me, but I wanted to walk into other people's driveways and knock on doors. Since I wasn't able to listen to Mom, I had to go inside, which I was really sad about. Hopefully I can go outside again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, too cute and funny! How fun you will have looking back on all of these posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH did you get him Stonz booties? I love them, I found a pair on ebay for cheap and was so excited :) where did you get Sawyers?

    ReplyDelete