Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm Back!!

I know what everyone was thinking.... "Wow, Sawyer, for the first part of November, you were really rocking your blog...." Well, then life happened. I was sick, mom was busy, and then mom got sick. So, the house has been a bit crazy. But, it seems life has settled back down... just in time for the weather to go crazy! It has been windy and cold today! So much so that for the few seconds I wasn't in the house I didn't even try to take my hat off.  Mom has been trying to take pictures of the fun things I've been up to, but I love the camera and really want to play with it.... which has resulted in a lot more pictures that look like this....


I have learned to climb up on the couch by myself, which terrifies mom. I have also started taking a few more steps here and there. I know how to walk, but crawling is so much quicker and I like to do things quickly! Here is one nice picture I let mom take.... I'll try to check in more frequently. Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment