Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Presents?

It is almost October, and my birthday (can you believe it is less than a month away!?) so my mom thought I should let you know a few things. First, I do not need any presents for my birthday. People are more than welcome to come and celebrate with me and just enjoy the day. Should you feel the need to bring or send a present, I do have an Amazon wish list and a lot of the toys are available at local toy stores. Classic Toys and Sweet Adeline's (off of Huffman, mom took me there yesterday to pick out a present for a party I am going to this weekend and I loved it. SO fun!) are both great stores here in town... and mom and I love to shop local and encourage you to do so as well! So, like I said, I do not need presents. I am happy hanging out with you. I also do not really need clothes.... mom loves to buy me clothes, and apparently I have more than will fit into my changing table...

Speaking of presents, I was sporting a cool sweater that one of dad's friends bought for me....


No comments:

Post a Comment